Thursday, April 26, 2012

Draft Day

It's finally here! The 2012 NFL Draft is finally here. Kalen and I will be doing some blogging during the draft, and giving our opinions on the picks. I'll also be interested to see how my mock draft stacks up to the actual first 2 rounds of the draft. Before we get started on the draft, how about some pre draft news:

According to ProFootballTalk.com, the Steelers are interested in Donta Hightower. I definitely think that's a decent fit for them: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/steelers-and-donta-hightower-cant-shake-each-other/

According to Sal Paolantonio on NFL Live, the Jets won't be moving up for Trent Richardson. Will be interested in a defensive player. Makes sense in my opinion, because outside of Revis their defense has been lacking some talent lately. Their key players got old.

According to Tony Pauline, the 49ers have a lot of interest in Guard Amini Silatolu: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7501/amini-silatolu

I can't wait for the draft to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment