Monday, September 26, 2011

Off Topic: Met Rajon Rondo

By Kalen Patrick

On Saturday September 24th, Rajon Rondo was the 'Host' or 'Star' player who attended the Basketball Competition on Alcatraz Island just off San Francisco, the Tournament was dubbed "King of the Rock". Many many players from all over the world were involved and it was essentially a fun filled yet extremely competitive day for everyone involved.

A PICTURE FROM THE COMPETITION ON ALCATRAZ

The previous day while at work, the star of the show Rajon Rondo of the Boston Celtics himself came in to my store. He ended up buying a few shoes and caps, was really nice and down to Earth and best of all took the time to pose for a picture with me. While I'm not necessarily a Celtics fan, I am a big Rajon Rondo fan and after meeting him in person I can say that he has now become one of my favorite NBA players if not Athletes in general.

RAJON RONDO OF THE BOSTON CELTICS AND ME

No comments:

Post a Comment