Sunday, September 4, 2011

Off Topic: Latest Tattoo - US Soldier

By Kalen Patrick

For as long as I can remember I have always been the biggest World War 2 and Vietnam fanatic that you would probably ever come across. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what or why it fascinates me so much. I guess you could say everything about it makes it so interesting and compelling. Movies like Platoon and Saving Private Ryan will always be among my favorites, and you can bet that when ever I come across a Documentary regarding any of the mentioned Wars, that I am hooked. 

THE PROCESS - ARTIST: JUSTIN. LOCATION: LET IT BLEED, POLK ST. SAN FRANCISCO

To commemorate this, my deep appreciation for everyone who has served and for many many other reasons. I recently got this tattoo. It is a tattoo of a World War 2 US Soldier, European Front, with straight clip Tommy Gun. Take a look

THE FINISHED PRODUCT - World War 2 US SOLDIER TATTOO

No comments:

Post a Comment