Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Fantasy Football Team

By Kalen Patrick

The last 2 years I have been incredibly lazy with my Fantasy Football team. But this year, this year I will be putting 110% effort in. I will be in 2 leagues, 1 with randomers and 1 with friends. I just had my draft with the random internet people.

I used the ESPN.COM Fantasy Football Draft. I joined a 12 team Non-PPR league. Based on the random order I came up with the 3rd pick. Ultimately here is the team that I ended up with

STARTERS
QB - Matt Schaub Houston Texans
RB - Chris Johnson Tennessee Titans
RB - Steven Jackson St. Louis Rams
RB/WR - Peyton Hillis Cleveland Browns
WR - Marques Colston New Orleans Saints
WR - Anquan Boldin Baltimore Ravens
TE - Owen Daniels Houston Texans
D/ST - Chiefs
K - David Akers San Francisco 49ers


BENCH
QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick Buffalo Bills
RB - Mike Tolbert San Diego Chargers
RB - Ben Tate Houston Texans
WR - Steve Smith Carolina Panthers
WR - Julio Jones Atlanta Falcons
WR - Michael Crabtree San Francisco 49ers
TE - Zach Miller Seattle Seahawks

Overall I am very happy with the team, I am seriously banking on Chris Johnson and the Titans figuring things out. With a productive CJ and the rest of my team, I could see me having a very successful year. My one other starter who I worry about is Anquan Boldin, just not sure what to expect from him this year. However, I do feel I have capable depth with Smith, Jones and Crabtree ready to step in.

Let me know what you guys think, and update your Fantasy Football teams here. Nothing more fun to talk about than Fantasy Football

No comments:

Post a Comment