Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buffalo Bills New Uniforms

By: Kalen Patrick

Yes, the lockout has lasted so long that I've gotten to the point where I wanna talk about uniforms. Fortunately this is a good uniform change, the Bills uniforms were way too bland and forgettable, the changes they have made are definitely for the better. Bringing back more of an old school-ish type look which is becoming more and more popular among teams (see 49ers, and teams wearing throwback uniforms more and more). I can be pretty harsh and pretty critical when it comes to this sort of stuff, but everything I have seen from these look awesome. Check out these pictures:

BILLS PERSONNEL SPORTING THE NEW JERSEYS
BUFFALO BILL GREAT JIM KELLY SPORTING THE NEW UNIFORM

OVERVIEW OF THE HOME AND AWAY UNIFORMS
One of my favorite touches to the uniforms are the flying bull right above the Name on the back of the jersey. The colors are awesome, the helmets are awesome. I think it is a HUGE improvement over what they have been wearing. Not that I would plan on ever getting a Bills jersey, but it looks cool, and now is a great time to release them as they are playing more in Toronto and are expanding the fanbase.

Now all we need are the Broncos and Buccaneers to go back to these full-time and all would be right with the world.



















I know the Bucs old school uniforms get a lot of hate but there is something about it that I love. Let me know what uniforms you think teams should go back to or what your favorite obscure jerseys are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment