Friday, May 20, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to my 1st post of my 1st blog. Will give a short introduction about me and what I plan to talk about.

I'm Kalen, I live in San Francisco, CA. Have either lived here, or Ireland my whole life. Ever since I can remember I have always been a HUGE sports nut. From being a little kid watching my heroes Will Clark of the San Francisco Giants, or Jerry Rice and Steve Young of the 49ers to right now where I watch (admittedly) too much sports for my own good. I will start by saying my teams are, the previously mentioned SF Giants and 49ers. Also have been a fan of the Chicago Bulls ever since I first saw Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, and I root for the San Jose Sharks but have a soft spot for the Boston Bruins having seen them live in Boston and loving that experience.

I will be talking about any and all sports that come to mind, from the football lockout to tennis, from baseball to soccer. There will probably be more of a focus on the teams I root for but will cover as diverse a range of sports and teams as I can. 

So that sums that up, I will soon get started when I have all the settings and design the way I want it. Thanks for reading and can't wait to get started and get your guys thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment